Saturday, August 6, 2011

Visit by a butterfly...

I am absolutely 'fluttering' ..or may I say flattered to receive
this Butterfly Awards from Nicole of Craft My Soul.
Do check out Nicole's blog, and you may found
so many inspiring post about crafts, fashion and
always something cute and sweet from this lovely bride to be...

In order to receive this award, I need to go through below questionnaire...

Name your favorite color - blue, black, white and anything bling and sparkles!

Name your favorite song - Anything from Enya... just love her voice..


Name your favorite dessert - Chocolate ice cream!

What wizzes you off - At this moment?  Slow network speed....blogger technical problems...


When you’re upset you - Close my eyes and count 1 to 5...that's what I always told my ex-subordinates!

Your favorite pet - I don't have any pet at the moment.  My childhood favorites will be cat!  Now?  I think I don't mind getting a tortoise (small, easy clean up, always look peaceful and calm)!

Black or white - White...my wardrobe are mostly light or white...addicted to white shoes too! ( I never wear anything black on my foot ...no..not even black sock!)


Your biggest fear -My girls grow up...getting marry...and come back and ask me how to raise a child?  I wouldn't have the answer!  I am still learning from them everyday!  Maybe, I'll need to look back this blog for some details!


Best feature - My smile (I am not pretty...but wearing a smile on my face do help a lot!)




Everyday attitude - Pray for patience and be a better person than yesterday.


What is perfection - Life can be 100% perfect or the other way round - It's all about your mind set!

Guilty pleasure - Make my girls go to bed early so I can play some of their computer games! I like to see Jojo's reaction when she found out her 'scores' suddenly get so high when she re-open the games!

Here are the 10 fabulous blogs I am awarding 



1.  Frugal French Girl
Her photography skill is amazing...

Mehndi Design #2
A crafty henna guru...

3.  Banuca Birseyler (Turkey)
She make beautiful things out of junks...

4.  Tiaras and Bowties
She simply talented in everything...

5.  Karima's Crafts
Crafting, recycling, upcycling, sewing....she is all in!

Her creations are so love...

7.  Creation Ma Deco Maison (French)
I love how she recycled, upcycled....

8.  Felt, beads, fimo...Piluki (Spanish)
A very talented crafter...

9.  Pinkytopia By Sabrina
Absolutely cute...

10. Bicocacolors (Spanish)
You wouldn't see this type of talent everyday...



If you received an award from me


Here's what you have to do if you would like to play along and award a few of your favorite blogs

Link to the person who awarded you
Answer the questions above
Award 10 other bloggers the Butterfly Award

Hope you all enjoy and have fun with your award and the questionnaire!





Love

PC

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am so honored and flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming to my blog, sending some blog love right back to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun reading your tidbits about yourself! Enya and chocolate ice cream - me too! I will go visit these blogs, they sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! I also featured your mouse pop purse on my blog @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/08/pink-hippo-party-41.html
    Hope you stop by and grab a featured button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations you're the best!!
    I can not believe how lucky I have!
    thanks again and again!

    elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my dear, you are my all time lovely friend..thanks a bunch for this award, how sweet to receive :)
    so sweet of you honey!! thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for the award. Your blog is very interesting.
    I am sorry not to speak English.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...drop a line so I can visit your blog too!